...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2016

SUNSHINE

Hello!!

How are you? Well, I'm not so fine but whatever haha buut it is finally summer and that means no exams, no stress ...
Lately I spent A LOT of time with my family because it makes me happy and forget about my worries :-) Wanna hear what I did yesterday? I'm going to tell it anyways because I have nothing better to do lol.
I did some workouts and played badminton with my grandma hehe it was fun except that I felt very "not very normal", I do not know what my mum has put in the cake I ate yesterday...JUST KIDDING...After that, Vero called me to hang out with her and looking after her lil sis.
I am really looking forward to next week because me and my classmates from high school are having a reunion (every year)!!! I miss them so much :-(



A mosquito bit me LOL








Have a great summer! xoxo