...

Freitag, 22. Mai 2015

WHAT'S UP?

Hey hey!

How are you? I'm so excited because it's fridaaaay and monday and tuesday is no school haha :-D
Last week I went to Vero's birthday party, I think I'll upload some photos soon and if you want to see it now, just watch my new vlog♥
By the way, what are your plans for the weekend? I have to study maths because I have an exam soon...oh wish me good luck!!! And I have to read books, I hate reading actually lol. And hopefully the weather will be fine because I want to jo outside and jog again :-(
Oh and did you watch ESC? My favorite is Mans Zelmerlöw #Sweden, my favorite song and performance!
So here are some selfies, yesss I rarely take selfies now, I don't know why...I think thats because I like to capture other thinks, the nature, or friends for example, and a selfie of me is just pointless haha.




Have a nice day xoxo