...

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

RECENTLY: THROUGH MY PHONE

Hello cuties!♥

On Monday my sister, mum and I went to Gugl Games in Linz to the Track and Field with stars like Justin Gatlin and the ESC winner Conchita Wurst! Whhuuii, I was so excited to see them :-D. And the best of all - Justin Gatlin noticed me and Demetrius Pinder gave me a beach volleyball with his autograph as a gift...wow...best day of my life...oh (!) and I've got a selfie with Nia Ali. She was so friendly, awwh I miss that time :(. I'll upload pics from Gugl Games 2014 soon♥



| lunch in the sun | white Essie nail polish | donut | at Mc Donald's with family | chocolate is my life | big pizza only for me | me, Lilly & grandma at a wedding party | party |


| I hate dentists-ughh | on the way to meet Conchita! | Track and Field♥ | tickets for the Gugl Games | curls | stadion |

See you later :-)♥♥♥